1. Decide where you will stick your label. Clean the surface with Isoproypyl Alcohol & allow to dry.
2. The label is stuck to a backing sheet & has a layer of transfer tape over the label. Use the transfer tape to slowly & gently peel the label away from the backing sheet (so that the label is stuck to the transfer tape only).
3. Line up the label & apply pressure to stick it down, starting at one end.
4. Firmly press along the label with your finger or a credit/store card to ensure the label is secure. For best results, wait 24 hours before moving to the next step.
5. Gently peel back the transfer tape, taking care not to lift the label with it. If the label starts to lift, apply more pressure & try again.
6. Remove the transfer tape completely & discard it.
Label application is complete!
Watch here How To Apply